Last week, I introduced you to WeChat on this blog. For those who missed it, WeChat is an all-in-one app that enables users to add friends and make use of several innovative features. It envisions and innovates new ways for people to connect, communicate and share. WeChat is a mobile social communication app designed for smartphone users and is available free for download on Android, BlackBerry, iOS, Symbian and Windows operating systems.
WeChat is the world’s fastest growing social app with over 100 million registered accounts internationally. It gives users a fun and dynamic way of combining messaging, social communication and gaming in one seamless, interactive experience. Plus, it has comprehensive privacy and security settings that can be tailored as needed.
With WeChat, you aren’t only able to add friends. There are so many innovative features that helps you communicate and share with other people. Here are some of its features:
- Highly convenient and reliable QR code scanning
- Supported on data networks and Wi-Fi
- Location-based connection services such as “Hold Together”, “People Nearby” and “Shake.
- Walkie Talkie
- Voice Call
- Video Call
- Moments (where users can communicate and share photos one-on-one or within their closed social network)
- WeChat Sticker Shop (which has a variety of fun animated emoticons to express any emotion)
- Games (where users can play and challenge their friends on the move, share scores and even find competitors nearby)
Now on to some exciting news!
WeChat is supporting Lazada Philippines, the country’s number one online shopping site, on their 2nd anniversary sale. This is an exclusive sale for WeChat users starting March 26, 2014. As a thank you to its customers for supporting their platform, Lazada Philippines is offering a wide array of products from consumer electronics and fashion pieces to home and living must-haves.
Under the Mobiles & Tablets category, Lazada Philippines is rolling out discounted Android tablets for 1,000 users who are following their Official Account on WeChat. Each chosen user will be able to get hold of the gadget for P999, originally priced at P2,499.
So, if you’re on the market for Android tablets, then you better not miss out on the celebration and follow Lazada Philippines via their WeChat ID: Lazada_PH.
Here’s the step-by-step guide on how to follow Lazada Philippines on WeChat:
1. In the search tab, type Lazada_PH
2. Follow LazadaPH Official Account
3. After following the page, you will receive a message from Lazada_PH.
4. Click on “View All”, scroll down and click on “Read more”. You will be redirected to Lazada-WeChat tablets page.
It’s so easy, right! So, follow Lazada Philippines on WeChat now and score yourself a great deal!