I’ve been blogging for almost 5 years now and one of my biggest frustrations from the beginning was my lack of technical knowledge about web design. I wanted my blog to look a certain way and do specific things but I couldn’t figure out how without asking a professional web designer for help.
Here’s what you need to know about the course.
What are the requirements?
- Some basic knowledge of HTML is required for this course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 47 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Extensive, informative and interesting video lecture
- Complete Code demonstrated in lecture
- Lab Exercises
- Lab Solution Sets
- All Powerpoint Demonstrations Used in Course
- Instructor contact Email for questions and clarifications
What is the target audience?
- Web Designers looking to improve their skill set
- People looking to start programming and need a first programming language to learn
- People who manage a web site as a volunteer or as a hobby
- Bloggers– even if you use WordPress or another CMS!
Based from the many good reviews about this course, I think that this is truly a course worthy of checking out. The best thing about it is that it’s perfect for busy people like myself who can’t commit to a strict study schedule. We can learn on our own pace! It’s so convenient that we can even learn through our desktop, iOS and Android devices. Plus, they provide lifetime access and a Certificate of Completion too.
How much does it cost?
This course normally costs $49, which I believe is already a worthwhile investment. However, I’m happy to tell you that Udemy is offering an 80% discount for you loyal readers of mine. Yay! Happy dance!
To enroll, you need to pay only $10 provided you use my special coupon code, TheRollerCoasterRide. Just click on “Redeem a Coupon” and input this code to avail of it.
I’m so excited to take the course already! Enroll now and avail of the super discounted rate. Enjoy learning!