|(L-R: Abigail, Stacy, Me and Ana Santos of Sex and Sensibilities.com)|
As January almost comes to a close, I think I’d like to join this blog hop to share what my 2011 life resolutions are. My 2010 was full of changes. My family and I moved to a new place, I quit my full-time job and I became pregnant. Just like 2010, I am anticipating some big changes again to happen in my life this year, the most significant is of course, Ziggy’s upcoming birth. With that, I resolve to achieve the following goals in 2011:
Live, Laugh, Love More
Life hasn’t been easy for me growing up. It certainly has been such a roller coaster kind of life. I guess that’s what made me pessimistic, suspicious and cynical about things. It also made me into the obsessive compulsive worrywart that I am. However, certain events in my life also taught me that life is short and that we really have to try and live each day as it comes. So, this year, I vow to worry less and instead live, laugh and love more. Don’t you think that’s a better way to live?
- a FREE Dreams gift pack from The Body Shop
- a FREE Belle de Jour 2011 Planner
- Sex and Sensibilities.com gift items
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Stir the soup and water in the skillet and heat to boil. Return the chicken in the skillet. Reduct the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
|Campbell’s Tasty 2-Step Chicken|
I served this with rice. You may also want to add some buttered vegetables on the side. It’s a yummy dish that’s easy to prepare. Perfect for busy moms like me! Try it!