Last March 22, 2018, I went to attend the launch of the new HP Spectre X2 at Okada Manila. I’ve been scouting for a new laptop and I heard this one was really designed to push creative boundaries and unlock new opportunities.
As I, together with other bloggers and media reps, went inside the ballroom, we were greeted with a display of beautiful furniture masterpieces by world-renowned designer Kenneth Cobonpue. He later gave a presentation on his other designs and told us all about his inspirations.
There was also a fashion show showcasing creations by fashion designer Michael Leyva.
Finally, the HP Spectre X2 was revealed to all of us and it was indeed also a masterpiece! Just like the creations of both Kenneth Cobonpue and Michael Leyva, the HP Spectre X2 is indeed on a higher edge.
HP’s new premium detachable Spectre X2 delivers performance, design, and innovation that empower today’s generation of digital creators to inspire the world like never before. It is actually HP’s first luxury detachable designed for Windows Ink, which includes a precise pen experience that was curated by the artist community.
The HP Spectre X2 has the following features:
- 7th Intel Core processors, durability of a stainless steel hinge and ability to create Windows Ink to a premium detachable PC
- Ink with precision in any mode. The Windows Ink certified pen is pressure sensitive so emerging artists and creators can produce a wide range of artistic effects, from varying line weights to creating subtle shading and coloring. It has a U-shaped stainless steel kickstand with the ability to function flat and up to 165 degrees optimized for inking in any angle, and for lifestyle, while providing exceptional durability to stand up to everyday use.
- Reinforced design with premium materials: A CNC-machined aluminum chassis and dark ash silver coloring with a copper kickstand provides more durability in each curve and contour for a refined design.
- Bright, strong display: a brilliant 12.3″ diagonal 3K2K (3000×2000) display with 6 million pixels, bringing HD entertainment to the next level and providing a wider range of ambient light options, giving photographers or graphic artists better screen readability and visibility.
- Durable detachable keyboard: providing a strong magnetic force to stay attached in any mode, along with a full-sized keyboard and responsive glass trackpad.
- High resolution cameras: bringing a 13MP rear camera, SMP WDR wide-view front camera and an IR camera for Windows Hello biometric authentication.
- Long battery life with HP Fast Charge. Stay entertained and productive with up to 8 hours of battery life and HP Fast Charge technology moving from 0% battery life to 50% on a 30-minute charge.
The HP Spectre X2 is now available, starting at PHP 79,999.00. I love the look of it because it’s so thin and light, perfect for people on the go! And while I’m not an artist, I know it will still be so beneficial for my work and for my blogging. I definitely want one.
Learn more about the HP Spectre X2 on www.hp.com.